This picture of Bacon Donuts has been making its way through social media like Facebook. Every time it passes the newsfeed, the question "Where?" appears below the posting.
I did the research. No thank yous or applauds necessary. I WOULD take a bacon donut though.
Café Dulcé, 134 Japanese Village Plz Bldg E Los Angeles, CA 90012, is a cafe and bakery specializing in coffee and a variety of UNIQUE donuts like the Green Tea Donut or this here Bacon Donut.
They also have sandwiches, salads, and specialty drinks:
What Others Are Saying
- LA WEEKLY - 5 Best New L.A. Coffee Shops: Wake Up
- LA WEEKLY - 10 Places to Get a Damn Good Cup of Vietnamese Coffee
- Top 5 Iced Coffee Drinks Perfect for This Blistering Heat
- Los Angeles Magazine - My LA to Z: Aziz Ansari
- CBS - Best Pumpkin Treats of LA
- Doah's Hungry
- Food + Wines
- Vegas and Food
- CARS Pick: Our Favorite Local Spots
- BRIGHAM YEN - Little Tokyo Revitalization in Progress
- Food and Film at MOCA; Happy National Ice Cream Soda Day
- Q&A With Jordan Kahn; Third 7-11 Opens Downtown
- CA Senate Votes to Make Four Loko No-No; 25 Best Celebrity-Owned Restaurants
- Train Station Buffets; Vintage Menus; Yelpers Review Prisons
- Cooking a Meal With a Macbook Air; Mike Isabella's Tattoos
- A Blurry Peek Inside Chiptole's ShopHouse; Walmart Raw Beef
- Friendly's Lays Off 1,260; The Latest on the Canlis Hunt
- The AOC Cookbook; Taste Testing Boxed Wine